RE: Acuras

When I was shopping for one, there was also an RS, which was the base model.

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy T. [mailto:btylaska@onramp.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 12:55 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re:

The GSR is available in 2 and 4 door versions.  The GS is the next trim
level down,
no vtec, 140 hp, and 0-60 in the high 7's, in 2 and 4 door versions. After
that,
there is the LS, which is pretty much the same as the GS, but less equipped

If it is a GSR you will probably win, depends on the driver.  If it is an GS
or LS,
you should walk him.

FWIW, the car weighs about 2650 pounds