Sumitomo HTZ's & Car Forsale

Anyone have these on their car?  My SP8K's are dying and a need to a
somewhat hi-po tire to hold me over while I try and sell my car.  Oh,
speaking of that here ya go:

Forsale
1997 Jetta GLX
White Exterior w/ Grey Leather Interior
Manual
59,000 miles

-Performance-
Shine Racing Suspension w/ Bilstein Shocks
Brospeed Stainless Steel Exhaust
Neuspeed P-Chip
K&N Drop-in Filter
Whipple Motor Mount
Zimmerman Drilled Rotors in front (Same manu. as Porsche)
Mintex Pads
Light-up VW Motorsport shifter
Shorten Shifter (NOT short shift kit)
Mobil 1 used exclusively every 5,000 miles

-Stereo-
Eclipse 5331 CD Deck mated to Bose Stereo

I am asking $15,500 OBO. KBB retail is $17,885 and trade-in is
$13,400.  There are a few things that need to be repaired
(leaking coolant at seal, needs brakes in the rear, small dent in the
rear [fucking parallel parkers never give a shit about other peoples
cars]).  I am in the process of repairing them now.  I absolutely LOVE
this car, but I am going to buy a Porsche 968 and a Rabbit Pickup.  Call
me crazy ;)  This car was never raced and the interior is perfect except
for a couple scratch marks on the plastic on the rear doors.  Other than
that, it is a well maintained Jetta.  I know this is going to the GTI list
but some of you have families ;)