From: TJ Lowe [mailto:vwjettagl@europe.com]
Sent: 04 February, 2000 8:58 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Re:

As far as the differences between the A4 and the A3... I must say that I
like the styling of the A3 better, since it is more like your traditional
"Jetta" styling.  On the A4, they went more with the Passat/Beetle look,
which to be honest with you, I just don't like all that well.  But as far as
handling, features, motor, etc... I must say that I've driven both the A3
and the A4, and the A4 far outdoes the A3.  I love what they did to the A4
as far as features and performance, but the styling shouldn't have fallen
into this bandwagon that Volkswagen seems to have set with the Beetle.

LONG LIVE THE BOX!!

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL
the "really officer... my speedometer honestly doesn't work" edition
http://surf.to/thejetta

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers
wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001