RE: 2000 GLX Windshield Replacement

ship = chip

:P

-----Original Message-----
From: Cooke, MichaelX [mailto:michaelx.cooke@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 9:53 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: 2000 GLX Windshield Replacement

Hi Everybody,

My 2000 GLX has acquired a few dings in the windshield over the last year,
but recently it was hit hit something pretty significant, so it now has a
dime-sized ship.

I'd like to get the windshield replaced.  I remember there was a thread a
few weeks back regarding replacing the GLX rain-sensing windshield.

Do I need to make sure that a specific windshield is used in order to allow
the rain sensor to function properly?

I'm located in WA, if anyone can recommend a good company to deal with.

I'd appreciate any advice!

Thx,

Mike C.

'00 Black GLX VR6