'96 Falling apart?

So as soon as I decided to keep the car another 6 months (instead of trading
it in right away as soon as I got promoted), it started to go to pieces.
Torn CV Boot. Rear L Window non-functional. One bad O2 sensor. Continued
mysterious oil pressure problem (dealer unable to diagnose - how silly is
that?). Serp Belt ready to go.

The only one I habe gotten ready to fix myself is the belt. Any ideas on
what to do? Trade it in on the M3 now? Let me know what y'all think. Thanks.

DJ