Re: Lazy Speedo

I had the same problem on my '95 GLX. The dealer tried to fix the pins and
it made it worse. Finally, we got my aftermarket warranty to cover them and
I was able to upgrade to the silver/orange needles since they were the same
price. Warranty really came through on that one. One thing, BTW, now my
temp needle only reads like a quater when warm, but the black gauges it was
straight in the middle. Anyone else convert and have the same problem?

Sean
DRVR FND