Picked up my new Jetta...

On Wed April 26th, I took delivery of my 2000 Silver Jetta GLS VR6.  I have
to say... What a ride!!!!  I absolutely love this car for all that it offers.
 I never knew it had so many features.  The ride is so smooth, handles great
and the V6 engine flies!!!!  As I arrived at the dealership, there it was
right in front waiting for me.  The sun was glistening on the shiny new
silver arrow color along with the fresh coat of armor all around the tires.
Oh, the interior at night is incredible!!!!  Looks like a blueish-purple
color.  Amazing!!!  OK, I'll shut up for now...  It's really painful though
right now driving slowly so the engine breaks in.  Can't wait till I reach 1K
miles to I can gun it to 5800 rpms...  hehehehe =)

John
2000 Jetta GLS VR6