Re: Riceboy sighting...

In a message dated 4/28/00 5:15:31 PM Central Daylight Time, app8@po.cwru.edu
writes:

<< I never called any of you bigots.  I just said that you should consider
 other people when you talk.  Because of the fact that you choose to use
 that inappropriate term, you should accept the fact that other people won't
 agree with it.  And, the fact of the matter is, you all know that some
 people will find it offensive, so deal with it when people point that fact
 out to you. >>
Okay this is stupid, arent there more important things to deal with then
someone MIGHT be offended if they were called a riceboy?  This isnt your car
is it?  Okay, now everyone get back to loving their vws and not freaking
about about what someone MIGHT or MIGHT NOT care about.  The GTI list went
down hill cause of all these stupid fights, we all have one thing in common,
we love are VWs!  We all have the right to our own opinions, you never saw a
car and thought, "Oh, my goodness, what was he thinking?"  If you are really
that concerned about such a little issue in life, your not enjoying it!
Peace, Love, Vee-dub!
Katie
1996 Jetta GLX VR6
1962 Beetle