Re: Riceboy sighting...

Preserve freedom of Speech in America. Kill the Politically Correct.

- What a profound statement.  But, do you mean kill those that have some
sort of consideration for other people and don't do as they damn well
please because there are other people in the world whom it might hurt or
offend.

I am not some sort of political activist out to be offended by everything.
I am not at all personally offended by the term riceboy.  I just think that
you should all consider the people that would be offended in your
preservation of free speech.

Now, that's all I'm going to say, (I'm sure to your relief), because you
all obviously can't take the heat when you do whatever you want knowing
that it is inappropriate.