RE: Riceboy sighting...

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Khan Klatt wrote:

One correction about what I said:

> d) The term applies strictly to anyone who drives a Japanese car.

This is not completely accurate, and I believe I clarified myself later in
the message. The term applies strictly to anyone of any race who drives a
really tricked out pimped out and hacked out car that looks like the two I
sent, regardless of race, color, creed, or national origin. It so happens
that a large percentage of the cars I see like that are manufactured in,
or whose parent company is in Asia.

-Khan