Re: [VW-VR6] Colorado Shows

> Just to let all the Colorado listers know that on May 21st Volkswagens on
> the Green is going to be held at Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, CO
> off of Santa Fe. Starts at 8:00 am so get there early if you plan on showing
> your car.

(btw, thanks for letting us all know what the date/info on the show
is.. not attacking you =)

I must say, it's pretty fucking stupid to have a VW show in colorado on
the same date as the biggest VW/Audi show on the west coast (from what
I've heard), the ND Show in Santa Clara, CA.  Yes, I understand that not
everybody wants to drive that far, but it just hurts everybody..

- reid

93 Corrado SLC