Rumor Mill

I heard this from a friend on the Corrado List.
It seems a few of the Turn 2 Whipple Front
Motor mounts have broken after a few thousand
miles of use.  The aluminum spacer that sits between
the two Poly bushings does not have very good
fatigue strength, and the bolt head tears through
the spacer.  The engines have then lifted off the
mount and gone straight into the hood.

I just installed my Whipple mount about 8k miles
ago.  Since these are all recent problems, I'm
a little worried.  Has anyone had any problems
with their mount, past or present?  Thanks in
advance.

				BEN