97 Gas Door

Khan-

Could you send me offlist or post any info on adding the locking feature to
the gas door on a '97 GLX?  A couple weeks ago I filled up the tank and
there was no gas cap.  There's an outside possibility that I forgot to put
it back on, but since I always hang the cap on the door, it would have been
hard to close the flap with the cap still hooked there.  The new cap wasn't
expensive from the dealer (imagine that!) but I'd rather not replace it
anymore.

Thanks,
Cab
97 GLX
72 Bug

>The 97 is one of the easiest
<to do the gas door mod on, but then again, you might not care about