My Jetta is almost ready...

It's the end of another week.  The weekend is finally here and I'm smiling of
course.  Not only am I smiling because it's the weekend, but I can celebrate
knowing my silver 2000 Jetta GLS VR6 will be ready for pickup early next week
... or so I'm told by the dealer.  They figure sometime around Wednesday it
will be prepped and ready to go.  Not bad at all, I only had to wait about a
month.  I guess 4 weeks isn't all that bad compared to all the other
dealerships here in NJ saying it'll take 6-12 weeks.  Anyway, just thought
I'd share the joy.  Woooohooooo!!!!  Can't wait!!!!!!!

John
soon to own - 2000 Jetta GLS VR6
(5 days left)