From: cabrio2nv@aol.com [mailto:cabrio2nv@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 9:29 PM
To: VW-A3-2L@egroups.com; H2O@onelist.com; jettaglx@igtc.com;
vwdrivers@onelist.com
Subject: [VW-A3-2L] Check Engine Light

How can I find out what is causing my check engine light to come on?

I was told to get the fault codes....well how do you do this?

Sorry if this seems like basic questions, but I don't know anything about
this and my dealership is very rude about checking these things and I really

don't want to ever have to go back.  So if there is someone that can help
out
in the Reading/King of Prussia/ Philly area that can help out, Let me know.

BTW - I Won't be able to make it over to AWE Tuning in time to have him
check
it due to the hours I work.  Otherwise Todd would be where I would be at.

Jeff

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2885/2/_/492394/_/956280558/