Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #93

> Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:47:16 EDT
> From: Chulachaser@aol.com
> Subject: Re: VR6, 300hp, and the 1.8T.
>
> Yeh,
>    Wanna bet......The VR6 is the God of VW motors....
>
>                                                                Hydrosport VW

Man, I'm sold.
The man who does math on his nut hairs has endorsed the VR6.  I was afraid I had an
inadequate engine until this brain-trust came along.  Hey little boy, we can tell
from your posts that you cant even drive yet because you're like 14.  Go away.
Come back when you grow up.