Re: Euro Switch

check http://www.gti-vr6.net

Should be alot of info on the euroswitch and the relays in general.  I guess
now would be a good time to set up the jumpers so the highs, lows and fogs can
be on at the same time.  BTW, if you don't have the jumpers, they are simple to
make with some small male spade connectors ans small bits of electrical
wire(Assuming you have some experience with that sort of thing)

b-