1.8T engine

Hey list.  Ok, I have an '87 Jetta GL, with the 1.8L 4-cylinder 8v engine in
it.  Now, judging by size (liter wise) the 1.8T should fit.  Are my
assumptions correct?  If I am correct on that, do you all suggest that
or....

1) Rebuilt 8V with a turbo kit
2) G60 engine out of a Corrado
3) VR6 engine out of a late model Jetta
4) Rebuilt 16v engine out of an A2

Please help.  The 1.8T would be super, but I'm just not sure how much work
is involved in it.  Think of the word 'easy' when you tell me what you
think.  Thanks.

TJ
'87 Jetta GL

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com