Re: RE: Here is good for a laugh..

This is INCREDIBLE ..... I agree with Craig
What kind of kucklehead would do this to honda ???
It's downright UGLY !!!!

MZ

>>> "Squier, Craig" <craig_squier@arvin.com> 09/28 10:04 AM >>>
When I saw this, I fell off my chair and hurt my knee. Is it something in
the water over there that makes people do this kind of stuff?

I mean, a regular Del Sol is OK, a Z3 is nice. But for all the money blown
to make that Honda look like a Beemer, he coulda bought a Beemer... DOH!

I wish I had that kind of disposable income...

-Cab