RE: 97 Jetta GLX Coil Pack & Tires

The price for the coil pack is $330 through the dealer, so there's only
about
an hour's worth of labor in there.  If you can get the pack itself, that's
about
the only area you'll save money.  The extra $70 was probably taken up by
the Computer Check.  I just had mine replaced at 35,000 miles.  Not happy.

As for tires, I'm still running stock GA's.  Also not happy.  Sorry I'm not
much
help there.

			BEN