My new intake......and it was cheap!!!! 96 VR6

As I was saying..She pulls harder now than any Intake I've seen on a VR6.
I've seen about four to six different hook ups. Mine the most fun.
This was my concoction. I bought a K&N cone "Filter Charger" measuring 8
inches with a 3 inch neck. The filter went on to the mass airflow sensor
perfect. I picked the filter up at a local aftermarket shop here in
Connecticut. Sticker was $46.00 plus tax. I told the older gentleman he was
charging too much and he wouldn't sell it for more than $40.00. I felt that I
was bending the truth, but I figured what the hell I'll try. Pay-Dirt!
$43.00 out the door. As you all know, I need to put a Filter on the Exhaust
Breather as well. (AKA the hose in the front of the Air Box) I jot a K&N Oil
breather from the old man at his cost, $13.00. I got to shop here more often.
$56.00 I got an intake that has given me 7 Horse, and 2 miles to the gallon.
It is so Fucking Loud....I love it. I got a plumbing hanger from Home Depot
for $2.50, and Wha, LA. I have a few other things done, but not much to brag
about.
Truly Yours in CT.