Re: Disabling ABS Brakes

well, there is a way to disable them, but if you do, the rear of the car
will come around pretty easy.It is a relay, don't remeber which one,
that needs to be pulled.  Also, the ABS controls the traction control.
The ABS system controls bias between the front and rear brakes.  If you
pull the relay, you will have too much braking in the rear.  I find this
out the hard way.

check www.gti-vr6 for more info.  Check the archives.

b-