Hi There Everyone (Newcomer)

Hi there, my name is Rob, just picked up a new GLX VR6 two weeks ago. Just
wanted to take a moment to let everyone know I recently joined the list, and
the VW Family for that matter.  I had a low performance Acura Integra
( 1.8L ) I put together for a couple years and now moved into the following:

Car:
	1999 Jetta GLX VR6
	Sportronic Transmission
	Sport Package
	Canyon Red / Black Leather
	Pickup Date 9/9/99 (21 miles)
	Currently Mileage 1,249 !  OUCH !!
	Bought from Gene Langen VW (Glastonbury CT) Salesman: Ryan

Changes from pickup date:
	Autobahn SS Exhaust Enhancers
	Autobahn Front End Cover (for long trips)
	Titanium Tint 35% LT
	Eclipse CD Changer
	VW In-Dash CD Player

Location:
	South Windsor CT (Buckland Mall Area)

So I will looking to do some slight modifications here and there, nothing
major, and for awhile enjoy it stock w/K&N, until I get some ideas from all
of you ! :)

Speed Safely,

Rob