From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of ClOwNToKeR@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 2:25 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: insurance

just a question for all you guys...today i was almost in an accadent i was
stoped at a stop sign and making a left the car coming from the left stoped
to turn right as i was pulling out some guy in a ford came zooming around
the
car that was turning right and almost hit me whos fault would that have
been...btw it was a no passing zone.
ian