Re: ATTN: Eric W. (Remus exhaust)

Yeah, the Remus was designed specifically for the VR6.  It's a cat-back
system -- no pipes bent or anything like that.  I got it through a local
performance shop who ordered it from CEC in New Jersey (the U.S. distributor
for Remus).  It cost me $350 for the unit, and about $70 for installation.
The chrome squre tips are very nice. =)  The muffler also sounds very good
and delivers slightly better performance than the stock unit.

Eric W.,

	Hey, what's the deal with your Remus exhaust? Is it
specifically designed for the VR6, or did you buy the muffler and
have pipes bent? Where did you get it, and how much, if you don't
mind my inquiry. I'd like the shiny twin square exhaust tips, vice
the blackened steel I've got now. Thanks.