Re: NEXT

Chris,
         Full Moon!!!

David Michalski, DVM
Hickory Hills, IL

-- BEGIN included message

Hi all,

I need your advice............At what point do I just give up?

St. Patrick's Day- Wrongfully accused of running a red light
June- Nearly accosted by a cop with stick; claims I tried elude him;
(man was he mad!!)
July 4th- Car hit and run (passenger door and fender)
July 6th- Car hit again, left rear 1/4 crushed in
Yesterday- "X" came and destroyed the grill, AC condenser, and bumper
Tonight- Speeding ticket for 17 over

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, last Saturday I spent 4 hours of my
morning in traffic school........and I had the perfect cup of coffee, as
I walked pass the sign that read "NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN
CONFERENCE ROOM"

Just kidding about the giving up part, I just needed to
vent.........anyone want to share their experiences with me, help me
keep mine in perspective?

thanks

chris collier

collier@iglou.com