Re: chips

Let's not jump to conclusions.  I have had both, and the g-chip was 4 hundredths
faster than the p-chip in the 1/8th mile, 9.62 vs. 9.66.  Negligable on the
street.  I drive enough at the track to be consistant(probably too much).  With
the p-chip, engine ran flawlessly.  With the g-chip, I have now, sounds like a
bag of marbles(slight detonation) under part throttle tap-in.  BUT, I am still
running it(g-chip).  Your results may vary, but unless you have had both, don't
make comparisons.

b-