Re: My move to WA... Now let's get together

Shoot, man, at least wait until I get up there. Sheesh. After all, I
was the one who started this whole "hey who's in WA" thread. Man.
It's like Fred Flintstone, with his "glad I thought of that" line,
when it was really Barney Rubble that came up with the ideas.

Oh, well. I hope you know I'm kidding. But I also hope if you guys
start getting together that you'll still be doing it when I get up
there.