Re: Hello Fellow GLX Drivers

LUVDUB1@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, I just got on the list today and wanted to say hello to my fellow GLX
> drivers!  I have a white 96 with AMS chip, Neuspeed P-Flow, Spax struts and
> shocks, RPI springs and 16" Mille Miglia wheels with Toyo tires.  And soon to
> come in spring..........Cams, unorthodox pulleys and a Garrett chip!  So,
> HELLO!

welcome katie,

i hope that you find many nights of fun with us here on the list; there is a
wealth of information to be had, and even more laughs;

just wait until the flame wars start:):):)

you will soon learn that you will be preoccupied throughout the day, thinking of
the time in which you can download your email at night, and see what all of your
fellow list members have been thinking of all day.

anyway, welcome

chris
97 GLX

ps- which mille miglias do you have, and i would love to see a picture.