Re: MB Quart's

I have the following MB Quart speakers: QM 328.20 Soundset for front (3-way)
and QM 218.21 Soundset for rear (2-way). They are driven by a PPI 4x50wRMS
amp, feeding a Blaupunkt head unit (cassette w/ CD-Changer controls) and
10-disc Blaupunkt CD-Changer. Wiring is Phoenix Gold all around. I also had
the premium sound unit and found the new setup to be vastly-improved over
the stock system. Install was realtively easy as everything fit properly in
the stock location. The only thing that took longer to do was arranging the
external crossover boxes for the speakers to fit neatly under the
passenger's side airbag location. Hope this helps!

-VA
97 Jetta GLX