Re: Unchippable...

Give this a shot:
Autothority Performance Engineering
Ph: (703) 323-0919
Fax: (703) 323-7325
Email : apeinfo@erols.com
www.autothority.com

They are pretty expensive.. but if you don't like it or it does not work they will give you full refund.
I have one in my 98 GLX and it kicks some serious ass.
Good luck !
Let me know ....

Matt Z. '98 GLX Tornado Red
mtzajac@beloit.com

>>> <Nottooused@aol.com> 09/14 9:22 PM >>>
yeah ok ok I now that chips work in 1998 jettas great stop rubbing it
in....Just not mine.. I don't understand..My car just doesn't like the chip I
guess..  The good news about the chip thing is that I amazed all the shops
involved when I got a full refund from neuspeed. but no chip.
Any Ideas?
Dallan Rees
98 GLX (Jimmy the unchippable jetta)