RE: Windows & Intro.

Yup, on the 95's its either pull up the driver lock knob and all the doors
will unlock or use the key in the door method.

Dealer should provide an owner's manual. A maintenance book (booklet is a
a better description) will run you about $8!!  Make sure you get a
complete set of keys as well, 2 rubber topped masters and a non-rubberized
"valet"  key.

Your A/C problem could be the switch. My #3 setting died and it was a bad
switch, supposedly common on the 95's. It was covered by my extended
warranty. (You might want to look into getting one, a couple power window
motors, if covered, will pay for itself quickly.)

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black