RE: free Waterbed

i would say it is O/T...but hey that is part of the greatness of these lists
and clubs....
hope someone can use it!

Tofer  tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410  ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~
'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies