VW Badging

Hey guys...
       Ryan here.  Listen, this may sound fairly cheesy, but I'm trying to
do some decorating for my apt. and I'm looking for a VW emblem from an old
bus.  You know the ones I'm talking about.  The big fat ones?  They look
great hanging on walls, and no junkyards around here have anything.  Is
there anywhere I can look on the net for some stuff like this?  I'm looking
for the big emblem, and whatever you guys can think of that you've seen over
the years.  I know there's some cool VW memorabilia out there, I just need
your help finding it!

Ryan