From: Stash Ensign [mailto:Ensign@nrotc.arizona.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 8:57 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: BMW 320i?!?!?!?!

Okay,

Strange sighting in AZ. It was badged 320i, and it was a last gen
3-series estate (station wagon). Nice wheels - 16" multi-spoke BMW
alloys (looked like the Enkei RP-01), an M badged door moulding,
and 5M Tranny. Funny thing is, NONE of the car looked 'done up.' In
other words, it looked straight up like a factory car, something that
BMW rolled off as a limited edition. But I've never heard of one sold
stateside. Any clues?????

DJB