GTI Headlights

Has anyone installed GTI headlights on their Jetta's? I just received mine,
and I'm not to sure how to hook them up. I'm just not sure which wires I
should splice in to. I don't want to do it wrong, and be left with a mess.
What came with the lights were the two lights, two connectors, and wires the
connect into the factory wires. The one connector has a white and brown
wire. The other has a yellow and brown wire. I think the yellow is the lows,
and white is the highs. Like I said before, I'm not to sure what colored
wires to connect them to.
I have a 98 Jetta GT.
Any help would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks