RE: 2000 VR6 - Gas mileage woes.

I ASSume you *chose* to subscribe to this list and receive everything that
gets posted, on-topic or not.

Therefore you must *choose* to unsubscribe yourself. Look, you're not a baby
anymore. Stop crying and do something on your own for once in your life.

And if you can manage that, I'll even give you a cookie if you can locate
the 'Caps Lock' key and turn it off.

-Kevin

	<snip>