Re: still FOR SALE

Jeremy,

I'm just curious, I own the exact same car (color and all) why are you selling it so soon?

CJI (helpin' you to keep this thread going till someone buys...)
99 A3 Silver Arrow GLX.

K&N drop-in
Mobil 1
New Dimension Stage III Suspension (Bilsteins, not Boges) scheduled to be installed next weekend.

jeremy schroetter wrote:

Hello again all....

Still have the Jetta for sale.  Not been many even interested, but thought
that I would throw the message up anyways..  Here are the basics.  Email me
for more info.

1999 Jetta (A3) GLX
Silver
18,000 miles.
5speed
Extras...
Black Leather
Extended Warranty 60/75k
Factory splash guards
Blaupunkt Las Vegas Stereo
    -(yes, you can change the head unit for phenominal improvement)
it's in minnesota
high 19's ???

jeremy