400 miles on 1 tank of gas

Yo!

I drove from Norfolk, VA. to Columbus, OH. this past weekend
and managed to get over 400 miles on 1 tank of gas!  Keep in
mind that I drive a VR6... so I think this is pretty good.

I actually didn't mean to drive that far on one tank, but I
was kinda stuck without a gas station for many miles, and my
gas gauge was sitting on E for about 40 miles.
When I filled up, it only required 13.9 gallons (meaning there
was about 0.6 gallons left to burn).  I think my tripometer
was at 406 when I filled up.

Sorry for this pointless message... but I just had to express
my joy to everyone.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6