RE: Notchy shifter

Well- the notchy shifter didn't stop me from blasting
to work again today. Speeding along in a pack of cars
around 90mph. Light traffic.... that's of course after
we got away from the usual mess that is Beltway
traffic. Can't believe the sounds this car makes when
you wind it up. WOW!!!. Sorry I'm going through the
new car stage right now. I swear I'll check into rehab
in a couple of weeks. :)

Suffice to say that this car is everything that I
expected and even more than I wanted. IF only it was
rear wheel drive and didn't have junk GA's... :)

BTW thanks for encouraging me to speed with all the
stories of how fast these cars can go. :)

David
Very happy '97 GLX owner...

=====