Re: RE: Notchy shifter

It is habit forming .. I can tell....

Matt Z.

>>> David Herlihy <davidh1972@yahoo.com> 10/21 1:51 PM >>>
Thanks for the tip. Double clutching isn't an option
just now. I can do it, but not at a speed I'm
comfortable with for dealing with traffic around here.
2nd to 1st seems to be doing the job when it balks a
bit. It really feels like the tranny isn't warming up
enough. Reason I say that is b/c i got off the freeway
after an 85mph blast this morning and the tranny
slotted home nice and slick without any problems. Go
figure. Probably not getting warmed up enough in the
stop and go traffic I have to face everyday.

Did I mention how nice this car was to drive over
70mph? :) Geesh could be habit forming until I get my
first ticket.

David

=====