From: JoseGomez [mailto:kwerky@email.msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 9:33 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Vento vs Jetta Lights

This maybe a stupid question but would someone please enlighten me.
Why the difference between the Euro spec light and the US Spec light in
terms of light oputput. Can't US spec owners just buy brighter bulbs if they
were available or is it a matter of the shape of the reflectors or something
else in the desing of the lights. I'd love to get the euro lights just for
the improved lighting but right now I can't quite see myself spending that
amount of money on lights.

Jose