Re: Coolant leaking - need help

I had the same problem with my car a couple months ago. It was a leak in some
hose but I had to continue to drive it since its the only car I have. The
dealer told me to put water in there after the engines been warmed up and
running for a  while so the car doesn't overheat too much until i could get a
new hose. I think I drove it about 2 weeks or more from when I found out
about the problem and could get it fixed but you should get it fixed as soon
as possible.

-Patrick 97 GLX