Re: Caliper Question: Paint

Standard Krylon paint worked for me. Just clean the calipers well with
solvent and a wire brush. The most important thing to do is plug the hole
that the brake line goes into. Brake fluid and paint don't mix...I plugged
the hole with a wad of duct tape. If you don't, some brake fluid will
inevitably dribble out and ruin your hard work.

Another solution might be to leave the brake line attached to the
caliper...if you are replacing your brake lines anyway (as I was) you don't
have to worry about masking the brake line.

Hope this helps.

Chuck

--
c h u c k  v a n  p e l t
w e b  d e v e l o p e r

"You're just about as useless as jpegs to Helen Keller"
'Weird Al' Yankovic