Motor Mounts Cont.

There has been a lot of chatter on VWVortex forums
about changing the front motor mounts on A3's and the
"defective" mounts on the A4 GTI's of late.

I was wondering if changing to Turn2 mounts is
something that a shadetree mechanic (myself) could do
without a lift or do I need to jack the car up to get
at these to install them properly? People say it's
easy, but how easy is easy? If I were to make the
change myself I unfortunately have to do the work in a
parking lot near my apt. bldg which stinks.

Thanks for any info.

BTW Tim killer pics of the GLX lifting a wheel!! :)