Re: NOPI for Golf 4 Lights?

>Hey all,
>    Does anyone know how much the Golf 4 lights run from NOPI?  Has anyone
>gotten them? Good quality?
>    I know, everyone is going to say potterman, potterman, and don't get me
>wrong, he is a great guy and I have dealt with the potterman and the
>potterwoman on many occasions, but its kindof a money thing.  I have heard
>the NOPI kit is sub 300 dollars, and I can make them work if I have to
>fabricate brackets and or wiring.
>    Any help would be great...
>
>Thanks!
>Matt
>http://www.vr6.org/matts.htm
>http://www.vr6.org/obars.htm

I *used* to get a fair amount of parts, upgrades, etc. from NOPI. Then I
tried to have them replace a drum that stripped two wheel bolt holes on
the first tire rotation after installation. Let me add I *religiously*
use a Torque wrench, especially with wheel bolts. (I hate warped brake
disks/drums). After spending upwards of $1500 at Nopi in 6 months, they
blew me off. [Yeah, well the warranty is 90 days, no matter the
circumstance..yada, yada.]
I warned them they'd lose my business if they didn't show some common
sense. No response.
Goodbye NOPI, and good riddance! I suggest anyone doing business with
them get their warranty in writing, and don't expect any consideration no
matter how much you spend.

Forewarned,

Mike