Re: backfire, 1-2 upshift

Wow, that does not sound like fun. I guess you not getting a check engine light
either. I don't have experience with this particular problem, but I work with
computers and when something goes wrong after making a modification, you pull
the mod. Pull your chip, put in the old one and see if you still have the
problem, sounds simple enough, at least it will tell you if it's chip related
or not. I'd like to know how this turns out as I'm interested in the Garrett
chip mod myself. Good luck!

CJI
99 GLX A3