Re: stereo question

I replaced speakers in my jetta and got them done by
on of the best install shops in the US.  They examined
my car and listened to the speakers and told me that
the speakers could have been placed better.  So, I
bought two pairs of top of the line MB Quart round 5
1/4 inch speakers.  Even though we have oval shaped
speakers, there is a piece that can be used to install
round speakers.  Round speakers sound better.  I put
one set of speakers in the front doors in the stock
location and the other pair in the rear deck so that I
am not using any of the speaker locations in the rear
doors.  It sounds really good.  I am planning on
getting another set of MB Quarts for the dash speaker
locations.  And if anyone has any question on what the
best speakera are, my oppinion is definately MB Quart.

Ryan Frechette
'95 Jetta GLX

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-Yb0onwrH9hT/auto.asp?

=====