Hot Import Nights

I went to Hot Import Nights last night (my first Hot Imports Night) just to
support some club members showing their cars... there  were literally only
like 7 dubs there.. the most crazy one was a VR6 Wagon with an EIP turbo kit
and 100 shot of Nos.  I don't even think the car drives on the street cus he
had no Air filter.  There was no room for one at all because of how compact
the way the engine bay was from all the NOS wiring. Other than that.. it was
all Hondas, Acura, Mitso's and cars along those lines. They were not as
SPACESHIP looking as they use to be .. more race like now.
    BUT the major attraction was the MODERN CONCEPTS booth.  They had
approx. 7 or 8 girls there and a DJ.  This turned out to be a pretty CRAZY
COMBO.  All the girls danced to the DJ, and needless to say.. when he played
Doo Doo Brown by Luke... they started TAKING IT OFF!!!  It just got worst
after that (or you could say better).  The girls started tongue kissing and
passing some glow thing from mouth to mouth, grinding, rubbing, bumping,
squeezing, showing the front and back private areas, you name it... People
literally started giving them dollars!!!  That booth went from a simple car
booth to a full on live strip club with underage kids drinking sticking
dollar bills in these girls tops and G's, and even a fight to top it off.
Needles to say.. I was greatly disappointed, but you know.. I continued to
stay there..8)   What ever the crowd screamed, these girls did... It was
mostly TAKE IT OFF, so they did.  as they freaked each other.. ALL the
people in the front got some crazy footage by sticking video cameras up
their mini's while there legs were spread.  I dunno about import shows
anywhere else... but everyone tells me for the past 4 shows, it has always
been like that.  It seemed every girl there had on a mini so short, that it
had to be pulled down as she walked, and the highlights were taking up skirt
pics as they posed on the cars.. and all this seemed normal to them.
    Needless to say... I will not be going to any Import show like that
anytime again.  I now think HOT IMPORT NIGHT referred to all the gals, not
cars.. it seems that is where the focus was.  That was not a good place for
a married person to be.  It was totally too much stuff going on that
distorted what it really meant to by me wearing the sacred *ring* on my
finger... SO I had to make a decision... just don't put myself in that
position/atmosphere again...
George
"Non Import Night" Edition

I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved..
www.PenuelBicycles.com