GTI Survey for VWoA

Hi All,
    While in Frankfurt we had a chance to bond with some new friends inside Volkswagen of America's product planning department. One major issue we spoke about was the GTI and the future of it in the US.
    We explained how easy it would be to pole some internet VW fans of their opinions and our new friends were open to this and somewhat intrigued. For this reason and at their request, we are running a survey on our webpage, listed below, asking how you would run the GTI program in the US if you were with product planning.
    Bear in mind, this is a realistic request so while an answer like 18" Momos and coilovers would be cool for someone into serious tuning, it is not very realistic for a major auto manufacturer to comply with ideas like that. Also bear in mind that this is a pole for suggestive purposes. This does not mean that Volkswagen will do all or any of our suggestions for certain, but this will be presented to their product planners by us at their request.....so it's serious.
    If you are interested in taking part, please go to http://www.vwvortex.com and follow the GTI survey link from our main page. It can also be accessed from our forums. This survey is open to all, which means you don't have to be one of our forum users or even registered for our forums to take part and have your voice heard.
    Please feel free to also stop by and read some other responses as we've had it up for several days now within our own forums.

Regards,
George Achorn
VWvortex
http://www.vwvortex.com